At Sticky Fingers Childcare & Education Centre children are our primary focus; each child is unique and brings special qualities and characteristics to our service.
We recognise parents/caregivers as the child’s first educators and through a supportive and collaborative approach we will work together to develop shared goals and aspirations for their children.
At Sticky Fingers Childcare & Education Centre all children will:
- Have access to high quality education and care that establishes a love of learning that will continue throughout their lives.
- Learn through play and planned experiences. They will have opportunities to interact with and explore their environment and the people within it.
- Experience an environment that supports the development of their numeracy and literacy skills.
- Be guided by teachers that recognise that trying things out and exploring are important and valued ways of learning.
- Learn the value of their own, and other cultures.
- Experience an environment that provides continuity in relationships and routines.
- Be supported by our teaching team in developing their sense of independence and autonomy.
- Have access to high quality curriculum that notices, recognises and responds to the curiosity and interest shown by learners.
- Experience a safe but challenging environment where they will have fun while they learn.